Product design lead at Onfido
🇬🇧 London, UK - Mar 2019 → now
Onfido helps businesses verify people's identities via our integrated app (SDK). Using pictures of identity documents and faces, we support our clients to onboard customers remotely and securely.
- I'm leading the team focused on end-user experience, overcoming the challenges of building a B2B2C product. We are creating innovative and delightful experiences to push the boundaries of identity verification online.
- Our SDK, the product I’m focusing on, is now embedded in +600 of our customers' products. It's used by +3M users each month.
- I've kick-started design initiatives that support the business, such as our UX Services Program. It's a design-led program shared with Growth that enables our customers to build the best UX using our product. In addition to being a great way to improve our product, it drives customer satisfaction and revenue.
- I've contributed to our design system with a strong focus on accessibility.
- I’m supporting the building and growth of a happy and high-performing UX team of +20 designers.
Product designer at Onfido
🇬🇧 London, UK - Mar 2017 → Mar 2019
I joined Onfido as a product designer to support creating and launching a new end-user-facing product: an SDK available on Android, iOS, and web. As an early design team member, I’ve helped craft design and UX research processes. I advocated for the design team to get a seat at the table in an engineering-driven organization.
Product designer at DoYouBuzz
🇫🇷 Nantes, France - Mar 2016 → Mar 2017
DoYouBuzz is an online resume editor that helps people with no technical or design skills to build a perfect resume to land their dream job. I worked on the UX of the resume editor and its onboarding flow to improve user adoption and conversion. DoYouBuzz is a very open company where I learnt how to work with a diverse product team.
UI designer & UX consultant at Le Palace
🇫🇷 Nantes, France - Sep 2016 → Mar 2017
I joined Le Palace’s web agency department as a UI and UX designer, creating websites and web apps for customers. The company was also developing its startup accelerator program that I supported as a UX consultant. I analyzed many onboarding flows and startup concepts to advise entrepreneurs who were launching their products.
UX designer at Eventbrite
🇺🇸 San Francisco, USA - Jun 2016 → Sep 2016
I created a vision for a multi-platform (native and web) in-product messages system to help event organizers run their events smoothly. I also worked with a small product squad to define a new event categorization system to support people finding exciting events to attend. I worked closely with Eventbrite's users through usability testings and a detailed UX research process.
Web designer at Escale
🇫🇷 Nantes, France - Sep 2013 → Nov 2013
Escale was a web agency building responsive websites. I learnt how to create web experiences and design systems for clients with various needs.
Tools & skills
- I use Figma and Protopie to design and build prototypes. I use Miro to run workshops, and a mix of Notion, Atlassian products and Google Suite to write documentation, make sense of data and share work with my team.
- I’ve got a lot of experience in designing apps on Android, iOS and web as well as responsive websites and multi-platform design systems.
- I love talking to our customers, running workshops and research projects to make sure we’re building the right thing, in the right way.
- I enjoy chatting about onboarding experiences, accessibility, UX writing and leadership.
- I speak English, French, and I’ve been taking Spanish classes for 3 years. It’s been helpful when working in a global team!
Master's Degree in Interaction design and tangible interfaces
🇫🇷 L’École de Design Nantes Atlantique, France (2016)
Master's Degree in Innovative services and Internet of Things
🇫🇷 Polytech Nantes, France (2016)
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media Design
🇦🇺 Swinburne University of Technology, Australia (2014)